- Forced electronic auction shall be conducted by the Judicial Acts Compulsory Enforcement Service of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Armenia (hereafter referred to as "the Service").
- The public notice on a forced electronic auction (hereafter referred to as "the Auction") shall be posted on the electronic auction web sites of the Service (hereafter referred to as "the website").]
- The Auction shall use the ascending price method.
- To be admitted to the Auction a participant shall present the passport and the social card.
- To take part in the bidding the participant shall deposit a bid security in the amount of 5% of the starting price by freezing the required amount on an electronic plastic card, or by making the payment in cash at the cash-box of the Service, or by making a bank transfer on the deposit account of the Service.
- The participant that paid the bid security in cash or via bank transfer shall be given an Auction Access Card containing information on the website of the Service and the access data of the participant (the login and the password).
- Registration of the participant shall be done online, by entering the login and the password of the participant in a manner specified on the website.
- To pay the bid security in cash, a participant shall visit any marz division or the Auctioning and Property Sale Office of the Service, pay the amount of security, register as a participant of the Auction and get the Auction Access Card.
- Participants can make their price offers until the end of auction for a particular lot. The successful participant shall have three banking days to pay in full the hammer price of the lot less the bid security; payment shall be made via transfer on the deposit account of the Service. The bid securities of unsuccessful participants shall be returned or unfrozen.
- The receipts on cash paid as bid security at marz divisions, along with the information on the participants’ identity, shall be sent to the Auctioning and Property Sale Office of the Service for registration of the participants.
- In case of winning at the auction, the successful participant shall have three banking days to pay in full hammer price of the lot less the bid security at the same division where the bid security was deposited.
- To examine the lot, within ten days after publication of the announcement on the website, the potential participants of the auction may visit the JACES division, where the lot is kept.